This year’s conference offers courses on acquiring the proper tools to achieve our greatest potential as Christians: communion with God. Keynote speakers include Dan Christopulos and Dr. Kyriakos Markides. Held at Antiochian Village in Ligonier, Pennsylvania, from October 30th through November 2. We will be posting new talks as they occur.
Adam Lowell Roberts shares interviews with Christians who talk about the people who influenced them, also known as evangelism. In his first episode he talks with well-known Orthodox figure Metropolitan Kallistos Ware.
Fr. Seraphim Holland shares his homilies from St. Nicholas Orthodox Church in McKinney, Texas. “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil" (Ephesians 5:15-16).
Fr. Eugen Pentiuc joins us to talk about his new book The Old Testament in the Eastern Orthodox Tradition. Fr. Eugen is one of the speakers at the upcoming OCAMPR Conference at Holy Cross Seminary.
On this episode, Fr. Barnbas welcomes Fr. Lawrence Farley, author of the Bible Study Companion series and teacher on the Coffee Cup Commentaries. They discuss demons, demonology, and Halloween.
Learn about the expansive program of Focus North America that provides shoes and more to over 252,000 children in America.
Fr. Thomas Hopko returns to the subject of his recent episode "God Is In Control. Yes or No?" He responds to the listener feedback and clarifies his thoughts on the subject.
- A Voice From The IslesBy The Power Of The Blood
- Under the GrapevineThe Edge of Mysterion: Chapter Twenty One
- Under the GrapevineThe Parable of the Pharisee and the Publican
- Roads From EmmausThe Soldier, the Athlete and the Farmer (Sermon Oct. 26, 2014)
- Speaking the TruthBishops - Part 54: 19th Century Russia
- Ancient Faith PresentsIOCS Update
- Shepherd of SoulsDo Not Weep