The two great commandments of loving God and neighbor are presented by Christ as the focus of all the Law and Prophets. Fr. Tom Soroka reminds us that in fulfilling these commands, we grow in God's likeness, accomplishing our original purpose.
After sharing some thoughts about the Feast of the Cross, Fr. Evan addresses questions about speaking in tongues, too many icons, why one would choose to be Orthodox, the "just war" theory and more.
Molly Sabourin returns to her podcast coinciding with her new Ancient Faith Blog. Her quest for patience, peace, and perserverence concentrates today on peace.
As many know, Kevin Allen recently announced his retirement from his interview program, Ancient Faith Today. After listening to an interview Ancient Faith Radio did with Kevin announcing his departure, Fr. Tom shares his own thoughts on the state of American Orthodoxy.
Bishop Alexander of the Bulgarian Diocese of the OCA gave the Second Annual Meyendorff Lecture at St. Vladimir's Seminary on September 14, 2014. The title of his lecture was "Force Your Mind to Descend into the Heart: Some Resemblances between Byzantine Hesychasm and Merkavah Mysticism."
On a new "Ex Libris," the podcast of Ancient Faith Publishing, we interview Fr. Joseph Huneycutt and Steve Robinson, authors of the new AFP book Fire from Ashes: The Reality of Perpetual Conversion.
In November of 2013, Dr. Rossi interviewed Sarah Najjar who was suffering from cancer. Sarah fell asleep in the Lord in August of this year and Dr. Rossi has returned to the microphone to reflect on illness.
- Lord, Send MeThe Four Marks Of A Disciple
- iSermonRaising Orthodox Children
- Let Us AttendSeptember 28, 2014: Luke 5:1-15, Told for Younger Children
- Let Us AttendSeptember 28, 2014: Luke 5:1-15, Read for Older Children
- Sermons at St. NicholasGrowing in God’s Likeness (Mt 22:35-46)
- Come and SeeSunday After the Exaltation
- Orthodoxy LiveSeptember 21, 2014
- The PathMonday, September 22, 2014
- Saint of the DayVenerable Cosmas, Desert-Dweller of Zographou, Mt. Athos
- Coffee Cup CommentariesPhilippians 2:17
- The Morning OfferingHell and Hate
- Glorificando a Dios DiariamenteSeptiembre 22, 2014