Learn about the leadership, vision, and direction of the Orthodox Christian Fellowship (OCF) with Executive Director Jennifer Nahas. OCF seeks to support fellowships on college campuses, whose members experience and witness to the Orthodox Church through community life, prayer, service, and study of the Faith.
On a new "Ancient Faith Presents," Bobby Maddex interviews Chris Vlahonasios, the founder of the Orthodox Filmmakers and Artists blog, as well as the Byzanfest film festival.
Increasingly, Christians worldwide are complaining about the erosion of their religious liberties. Is religious freedom really in peril or is it just so much empty whining? Join nationally syndicated columnist Terry Mattingly and Orthodox priest Fr. Hans Jacobse as they discuss this important topic on the next Ancient Faith Today with Kevin Allen (12/8).
On this special edition of "Hearts and Minds," Fr. John Oliver, the priest of St. Elizabeth Orthodox Christian Church in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, speaks at a symposium titled "God's Books: Reading Scripture in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam" that was held at the Murfreesboro Mosque this past November.
Sponsored by the Center for Family Care of the GOA, the 2013 Family Ministry Conference, which was hosted by St. Mary’s Greek Orthodox Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota, focused on rooting and grounding our families in Christ and His Church. Listen here to the lecture by His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios.
Kevin Allen interviews Abbess Aemiliane of the Sacred Monastery of St. Nina about her miraculous rescue in Kansas City when a Sky Walk came crashing down on the public on July 17,1981.
When blessings are temporary, sadness follows thankfulness. But does God want our blessings to be so short-lived? Steven Christoforou answers this question and others in a new episode of the video podcast "Be the Bee," a joint presentation of AFR and the GOARCH Department of Youth and Young Adult ministries.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Roads From EmmausOrthodox Christian Morality in Public: Reflections on Sexuality and Bioethics
- Roads From EmmausThe Orthodox Christian and Public Discourse: Racism, Bullying, Intolerance and the Media
- Ancient Faith PresentsOrthodox Filmmakers and Artists
- Sowing SeedsCollege Going and the OCF Response
- Under the GrapevineThe Nightmare Tree: Chapter Eight
- Under the GrapevineThe Adventures of Spero, the Orthodox Mouse
- Raising SaintsPraying for Our Children I: St. Porphyrios
- The PathFriday, December 6, 2013
- Saint of the DayNew Martyr Nicolas Karamos of Smyrna and St. Maximus, Metropolitan of Kiev & Vladimir
- Coffee Cup CommentariesI Corinthians 5:9-11-13
- The Morning OfferingOur Thoughts
- Glorificando a Dios DiariamenteDiciembre 8, 2013