Advertising on AFR
Ancient Faith Radio is primarily supported by the donations of our listeners. However, advertisements provide an important supplementary source of income, helping us keep our ministry running smoothly. (To learn more about our budget, click here.)
- What kinds of advertisements does AFR accept?
- Ancient Faith Radio takes care to keep our ads relevant and appropriate to our listeners. Generally, if you run an Orthodox-based business, or would like to advertise for a special event or any other type of business that would like to reach out to the Orthodox community, Ancient Faith Radio is one of the best places around to reach this audience.
We do not guarantee a specific number of impressions or clicks. However, all ads of the same type are randomly rotating throughout the site. We have approximately 5,000 pages of web content in our system.
- How will I know if I get results?
- In talking with our advertisers, we know that many of them have seen significant results and have renewed their advertisements week after week. We have found that a sustained ad campaign produces the best results over time as website users users become familiar with your brand.
We also track the number of clicks for each ad.
- How much traffic does AFR get?
- Each day, we get 3500-4000 visits from 2200-2500 absolute unique visitors to our web site(according to Google Analytics).
We have listeners from all over the world. The vast majority are from the United States, but Canada, the UK, and Australia also provide significant streams of traffic. In any given month, we get visitors to our website from over 127 countries.
Large Ads (300 x 125) are given prominent placement on our home page and on many other pages throughout our site. Almost every page will have an ad of some kind.
- What are your standard ad sizes?
- Currently, we are showing two ad sizes throughout our site:
Large - 300 x 125 (in some places on our website, these will show up slightly smaller) and Small - 125 x 125.
You are responsible for the design of your ad. Images should be submitted in jpg, png, or gif format. If they are gif images, they should not be animated in any way (we will flatten them).
- How are ads priced?
- Currently, we ask for a $50 donation to our ministry for one week of running a small ad, and $100 for a large ad.
Rates are subject to change at any time, and we reserve all rights to refuse, edit, or remove advertisements at any time.
- Do you offer ad placement on your radio stations or podcasts?
- Currently, we do not have a standard package for audio ads on podcasts, but we can run short acknowledgments on our music station. We would be happy to discuss this with you.
We do offer advertising packages for our call-in programs. Learn more here »
- How can we get started?
- Contact us by phone or email.