Let Us Attend:
At that time, when Jesus was passing by, two blind men followed him, crying aloud and saying, “Have mercy on us, Son of David.” When He entered the house, the blind men came to him; and Jesus said to them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to Him, “Yes, Lord.” Then Jesus touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.” And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly charged them, “See that no one knows it.” But they went away and spread his fame through all that district.
As they were going away, behold, a dumb demoniac was brought to Jesus. And when the demon had been cast out, the dumb man spoke; and the crowds marveled, saying, “Never was anything like this seen in Israel.” But the Pharisees said, “He casts out demons by the prince of demons.”
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the Gospel of the kingdom, and healing every disease and every infirmity of the people.
1. In this Gospel, who followed Jesus?
2. What did they ask Him to do? Why do you think they asked in that way?
3. What did Jesus ask before He healed them?
4. Where did Jesus touch them?
5. Why were their eyes opened?
6. How can you let your eyes be opened by Christ?