August 11, 2013: Matthew 9:27-35, Told for Younger Children
August 05, 2013 Length: 2:35
One day, our Lord Jesus Christ was walking. Two blind men began to follow Him. As they walked, the men talked loudly. They said, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”
Jesus went in a house and the blind men followed. Jesus asked them, “Do you believe that I can heal you?”
They said, “Yes, Lord!” So He touched their eyes and said, “As much as you believe, be healed!” And their eyes were healed. They could see!
Jesus asked them not to tell who healed them. But the men were so excited! They went and told about Jesus, all around their neighborhood.
When they left, a man who couldn’t speak was brought to Jesus. Our Lord cast a demon out of the man, and he could speak. The crowds of people heard him speak and said, “We never saw anything like this before in Israel!”
Then Jesus went all over the countryside, teaching, preaching, and healing.
1. Look at the icon. Can you find the two men who were blind?
2. Can you find the man who had a demon and could not speak?
3. Did Jesus heal these people?
4. Jesus could heal those people because He is God.
5. When people who were blind, or could not speak, were healed, it was called a miracle.
6. When a miracle happened, people really listened to Jesus.
"Although I spent five years in a Hare Krsna temple as a novice monk, I am also a faithful listener of Ancient Faith Radio. I am now reading about Sol Maria Jesus, and the sacred hymns you play set the perfect background for my studies. Again, thank you for such a valuable website. All glories to Lord Jesus Christ."