Jesus was walking on the road to Jericho. Many people were with Him. When he was almost at Jericho, His group passed by a man who was blind. The man was sitting by the road, begging for money and food.
The blind man asked the people near him why a crowd was passing them. The people said that Jesus from Nazareth was coming.
Right away, the blind man started shouting, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”
The people around the blind man told him to be quiet, but he shouted louder, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!”
When Jesus got closer, He stopped. He asked that the blind man be brought to Him. When the man got to Jesus, Jesus asked, “What would you like me to do for you?”
The blind man answered, “Lord, I want to see!” Jesus said, “Receive your sight. Because you believed in Me, you are well.”
Right away, the man could see! He followed Jesus, praising God. All the people who saw it also praised God!
1. At the beginning of the story, a man is sitting by the roadside. What is he doing?
2. Why did a crowd gather?
3. The blind man yelled to Jesus. And Jesus wanted to see the one who was yelling. What did Jesus say to him?
4. What did the blind man want?
5. What did Jesus do?
6. What two things did the blind man do after he was healed?
7. If you were a person in the story, what would you ask Jesus for?
8. How do we talk to Jesus today?