Audio length: 2:25 minutes
One day, our Lord Jesus Christ was walking along the Sea of Galilee. He came to two brothers, Simon (called Peter) and Andrew. These brothers were fishermen. They were just casting their net into the sea when Jesus came to them.
He said, “Follow me, and I will make you fish for men!” Right away, Simon Peter and Andrew left their nets and followed Jesus!
As they walked along, Jesus saw two more brothers. James and John were both in a boat with their father, Zebedee. They were fixing their nets so that they could fish again. Jesus called out to invite them to follow Him.
Right away, James and John left the boat and their father, and followed Jesus.
Then Jesus went all around Galilee. He taught in the synagogues, preached the good news about God’s kingdom, and healed every sickness that people had.
1. Jesus saw some men and called to them. What were they doing?
2. Jesus knew they would follow, or do, what He taught them. What is one thing Jesus wants us to do?
3. What were the names of the first brothers Jesus called to?
4. What were the names of the second brothers?
5. Jesus told them that they would fish for men. What do you think this means?
6. What did Jesus do when He went all around Galilee?