Let Us Attend:
At that time, as Jesus was walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon who is called Peter and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”
Immediately they left their nets and followed him. And going on from there he saw two other brothers, James the son of Zebedee and John his brother, in the boat with Zebedee their father, mending their nets, and he called them.
Immediately they left the boat and their father, and followed him. And he went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom and healing every infirmity among the people.
1. Whom does Jesus see when He’s walking by the Sea of Galilee?
2. What are they doing when He sees them? Why?
3. What does Jesus offer to make them? What do you think that means?
4. What brothers did Jesus meet next?
5. When does the Gospel say that all four of these men followed Jesus? Do you think that is important? Why or why not?
6. What did Jesus do, next?
7. Pray, and ask God to help you to respond like the Apostles did (immediately) when He (or other authorities in your life) asks you to do something.